Self Defense and Security
There is a home safety program that focuses on the rural area. This is a home safety campaign that is meant to help people learn about safety. Firefighters are going to go door to door to spread their message. They will be handing out home checklists so people can understand what they need.
You can step up your home security to avoid becoming a victim of crime. There are 6 useful tips to ensure that your home is safe from potential break ins from intruders. If you have doors and windows that are unguarded, then your chance of becoming a victim of burglary goes up a lot.
The Smart personal safety and device market is going to create a lot of change in the near future. By the year 2025, there will be many brand new developments. These kinds of devices are user friendly and they are also autonomous in nature, which is very unique. They can be connected to the internet with a third party tool.
SABRE-Security Equipment Corporation Announces New National Sales Manager for Retail Accounts - Benzinga
The Security Equipment Corporation has recently announced their new national sales manager for retail accounts. John Anderson has been named to a Chicago based role for personal safety. This corporation is the industry leader in the number 1 pepper spray used by police and consumers worldwide. This role is similar to a previous one held by John.
There is a very good doomsday survival guide out there. It turns out that your trail camera can actually save your life. This is a very essential tool to have. People will be trying to gather as many resources as they can, at the end of the world, but some people will be prepared already.
- A trail camera can be used to track and monitor wildlife which will help you when hunting for food.
- A trail camera can be used to monitor outside your home to guard against and prepare you to resist intruders or vandals.
- Using your trail camera to watching wildlife or people around the outside of your house can provide hours of entertainment.
"Once we get to the ultimate end, everyone will be scrounging for household items to use to hunt, protect, and entertain their families."
It is quite a big challenge to build a personal safety device that is wearable. There are many things to keep in mind when creating this kind of device. You want to make sure that is is simple as well as discreet. And it should also not be able to fail. It needs to be trustworthy. It should not ever be turned off.
Revolar is your personal safety device. The month of April is sexual assault awareness month and that is a hard top[ic for many people to talk about. But, thanks to a new personal safety device called Revolar, the subject is a bit easier to face. Revolar is making a big difference by preventing assaults through technology.
Some people may wonder what a Kubotan weapon is and why it is so effective. A Kubotan is a pressure point kind of weapon. It was developed in the late 60's and is as effective today as it was then. It is usually no more than 5.5 inches long. It is half of an inch in diameter.
- The Kubotan may appear as an innocuous key fob to the untrained eye. In some cases however it may be recognized and considered an offensive weapon in some jurisdictions.
- The Kubotan is usually held in either an icepick grip (for hammerfist strikes) or forward grip (for stabbing, pressure point attacks and seizing).
- A Kubotan is a pressure point weapon, a self-defense keychain weapon developed by Sōke Takayuki Kubota
"The Kubotan may appear as an innocuous key fob to the untrained eye."
A video doorbell can actually help increase your home security. There have been so many advancements in home technology, that securing your home is easier and better than it has ever been before. The problem comes in finding the right thing for you, because there are so many options that are on the market.
- Should you have cameras surrounding your home? What about motion detection? Not too sure? A video doorbell is a good place to start!
- By adding this device to your home’s security, you are provided with convenience and constant reassurance of your home’s safety.
- Traditional security systems are ineffective. They do not prevent crime.
"With 80 percent of break-ins occurring at the front door, this device will help to deter, identify, and catch any intruders that come."
You can monitor your safety in a much more efficient way with home security cameras. There are close to 4 million burglaries every year, according to the Justice Department and a good chunk of them happen while one of the residents is at their house. The first step to stopping a home invasion is preventing it from happening at all.
- Close to 4 million burglaries happen every year. Over 1/4 of them took place while a family member was home.
- The first step to stopping home invasion? Preventing it from happening at all. That’s where home security cameras come in.
- They’re on 24/7, and you don’t need to deal with the annoyance of racing back into your house and punching in your code before your alarm goes off.
"Make sure strangers don’t approach your children as they play in your yard."